Friday, June 15, 2012


So I decided to start giving away a new FREEBIE every Friday and calling it.....drum roll please....FREEBIE Friday! It can be anything and everything and I will keep it a secret until then! So make sure you check it out each week. Also, these FREEBIES will be up for a limited time, unlike my regular FREEBIES. You can only get them on Friday. After that, the links will expire. Hope you enjoy this first one. It's my first attempt at a quick page. I used my kit, A Perfect Summer Day. It's full size, 300dpi, 12x12. Happy Scrapping ~Missy

*Click on photo for a direct download (expired - now available at scrapsbymissy.com)

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies (please, notice the new url for my blog), under the Page 1 post on Jun. 15, 2012. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete