Tuesday, July 17, 2012

NEW CONTEST!


I decided the next contest for a free kit will be a layout contest. Your Layout must contain 100% Scraps by Missy products. These can be purchased or FREEBIE products. I cannot wait to see what you guys do with this :) I have a link for you to upload your completed layouts to, please do not upload anything larger than 600x600px. I will post entries on my blog so people can keep updated on the competition. You MAY enter more than once. I'll be picking one, or maybe more (hehe) to win a free kit from ScrapsbyMissy.com. All layouts must be posted by 12midnight EST on 7/31/12. I'll be posting the winners on 8/1/12. Be sure to check my blog for instructions on how to contact me for your prize. If you have any further questions you can email me anytime at missy@scrapsbymissy.com. Good Luck and Happy Scrapping! ~Missy

Here is the link to post your layouts: http://photobucket.com/sbmcontest1
Password: contest1

No comments:

Post a Comment