Friday, October 18, 2013

Ghoul's Night Out and FREEBIE!

Hi guys! Sorry I've been a little MIA lately. I've got a good reason though! On the 15th, I opened my new shop at Scraps N Pieces. I've been busy repackaging and uploading my kits as well as creating a new one for you

This week's new release is Ghouls Night Out. Perfect for scrapping all the Halloween photos that you know you'll be taking. Created in purple, green, orange and black with a pop of pink, Ghoul's Night Out is sure to help you capture those scary and not so scary memories. Thanks for stopping by!
Hugs & Love ~Missy~


Here's some inspiration from my FABULOUS creative team :)
 







Also, if you're a newsletter subscriber you received this sample to coordinate with Ghoul's Night Out. If you're not a subscriber, you can still sign up and you'll get this fabulous FREEBIE too!
 
*Click on the photo to download*

No comments:

Post a Comment