Sunday, April 6, 2014

New Releases


 Well, it looks like Spring is trying to make an appearance. I don't know about you, but I'm ready to see the last of Winter. Let's hope the warming trend continues.

Hugs & Love ~Missy~



It's Bits N Pieces time at Scraps N Pieces and I thought about not participating, but, then I remembered a sign that I saw in my Dr's office and inspiration struck.

Are you a risk taker or do you need to take more risks? Stuck in a rut? Let Life Rules help you break out of your comfort zone. Inspired by a piece of artwork in my doctor's office, Life Rules came to life when I saw the color palette for the April Bits N Pieces. Beautiful papers in an assortment of patterns and solids round out this sweet kit. 






Life Rules pieces are only $1 from March 1 through March 7
 

Let's have a look at what the creative team has done with Life Rules

by Heather


by Heather


by Michele


by Robin

Aren't they gorgeous?!!









Also, if you sign-up for our newsletter you'll get this coordinating Exclusive Freebie to Life Rules just for signing up!


*Click on the photo to sign-up or sign-up to the right*
http://bit.ly/sbmnewsletter


Before I go, I'd like to invite you to join me for the Alpha/Font Challenge at Scraps N Pieces. I've chosen one of my favorite new fonts for this challenge. I hope you like it as much as I do!


No comments:

Post a Comment